Lakeland’s Post Secondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) program offers high school juniors and seniors the opportunity to enroll at Lakeland on a part-time or full-time basis, and earn college credit which may also be used to fulfill their high school graduation requirements.
The intent of the PSEO program is to offer a broad range of college level classes which provide educational opportunities not typically available in high school. Admission into this program is limited to high school students who have clearly demonstrated the ability to handle college-level coursework.
Criteria for participation
Interested students and parents should first inquire about their high school’s application policy for the PSEO program. A high school sponsored informational program may be required.
- Attend a high school and/or Lakeland sponsored information session
- File PSEO application with Lakeland [PDF]
- Submit high school transcripts verifying a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Register for COMPASS Placement Test
- Acceptance decision made and student notified
- Attend PSEO registration session