Discover how Lakeland
can help your business grow and stay competitive.
Lakeland offers numerous resources to maintain
a highly skilled regional workforce and support
a healthy local economy.
- Lakeland's Business and Engineering Technologies Division offers numerous credit degree and certificate programs.
- Lakeland's Workforce Development and Continuing
Education Division promotes workforce
and economic development by assisting individuals,
firms, and communities in achieving their highest
- The Center for Business & Industry offers
training solutions, management training,
assessment, and consulting services for area
- Continuing Education offers professional
development classes designed to help
organizations develop and increase the skills
necessary in today’s workplace.
- The Nonprofit and Public Service Center supports nonprofit
and public service organizations through
professional development programs, consulting
services, and networking.
- Hold your next business meeting, conference
or event in our corporate
meeting facilities or in the renovated
Mooreland Mansion. On-site professional
catering service is available.
- Lakeland’s online
job board and cooperative assistance
program assist local employers with staffing
services are available to assist area
employers with workforce reduction issues.
- Learn how to do
business with Lakeland, register
for bid notification, and view
current business opportunities.