Lakeland will host campus visitation days for high school seniors and their parents on Friday and Saturday mornings from 9 – 11:30 a.m, room A-1040c.
The dates are the Saturdays of Feb. 9, Mar. 2, Apr. 20, and May 18; the Fridays of Feb. 22, Mar. 8 & 22, Apr. 12 & 26, and May 3.
Visit Days include:
- Lakeland and Holden University overviews
- Discussion on how to pay for college
- Steps to admission
- Presentation by a Lakeland counselor
- Student/alumni panel
- Campus tour
- On-the-spot application processing (optional)
- Holden University Center tour (optional)
The college’s application for admission fee will be waived for students who attend the visit.