The Holden University Center of Lakeland Community College offers convenient access to complete a bachelor's or graduate degree from a variety of leading colleges and universities right here in Lake County! We host several events throughout the year to assist students with their next steps to get started in one of our partnership programs. Below you will find information pertaining to all of the upcoming events you can choose from.
Join us the last Wednesday of each month for a general information session designed for students interested in pursuing a bachelor's or graduate degree. During the session, we will introduce the partnerships and programs, showcase the state of the art learning environments and provide information on the next steps to get started. A tour will be provided. These sessions take place at Lakeland's Holden University Center. The next session is Wednesday, Jan. 30 at 6 p.m.
Complete a graduate degree through Lakeland Community College's Holden University Center. Select from these leading colleges and universities:
- Master of Education - Bowling Green State University
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice - Bowling Green State University
- Reading Endorsement Program - John Carroll University
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Lake Erie College
- Master of National Security & Intelligence Studies - Notre Dame College
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) - Ursuline College
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) - Ursuline College
- Master of Social Work (MSW) - Youngstown State University
Join us Tuesday, March 19, for an open house style fair. Stop by Lakeland's Holden University Center anytime between 6-8 p.m. to learn how to get started in one of the graduate programs.