Welcome to Lakeland Community College's Test Center. The Test Center is a central location that proctors makeup tests and exams. If you have missed a test in class, check with your instructor to see if makeup tests have been left in the Test Center.
- Check with your instructor to verify that makeup exams or exams for students with disabilities have been filed in the Test Center.
- Present a PHOTO ID to the proctor at the desk in the Test Center.
- Read Test Center Agreement form before receiving test.
- All personal belongings (such as cell phone, purse/wallet, watches, etc.) must be stored in a locked locker.
- Complete your exam under the directions noted by the instructor or with the accommodations noted by the Counselor for Students with Disabilities. Tests must be completed before leaving the Testing Center and students will not be permitted to re-enter the room after beginning to take a test.
- Please give yourself enough time to complete your test before closing. All tests must begin at least 30 minutes prior to closing.
- No children are allowed in the Test Center.
- Coats and hats, except for religious or health reasons, will not be permitted in the testing area. Cell phones or unauthorized electronic devices are prohibited.
Lakeland offers proctoring services to students from other colleges or the community. We are a member of the Consortium of College Testing Centers through the National College Testing Association (NCTA).
- There is a $25 per test fee payable at the time of testing with either exact cash or a check made payable to Lakeland.
- Please call at least 3 days in advance to schedule an appointment for testing.
- A photo I.D. is required.
- Please contact the Test Center