Lakeland's Student Service Center is operating remotely until Monday, May 17 at 8 a.m. Please do not come to campus in person for financial aid, admissions, registration or the Lakeland Cares Cupboard this week. [ Contact us >> ]


How to Apply

To enroll in a Holden University Center partnership program, you will need to apply for admission to the main campus of the partner college or university. The encouraged approach for admission to a bachelor's degree program is to complete an associate's degree or the first two to three years of college courses from Lakeland Community College. To simplify admission to an undergraduate program, Lakeland strongly suggests meeting regularly with Lakeland's Counseling Office.

The Holden University Center encourages students to meet with an advisor from the partner institution you wish to attend during your first two years at Lakeland Community College before transferring into a Holden University Center partnership program.


Staging Enabled