The Transfer Center strives to provide a seamless process for students transferring college credits TO and FROM Lakeland Community College. With this goal in mind the Transfer Center provides the following services to all Lakeland students:
Transfer To Lakeland Transfer From Lakeland
- Assisting students with all phases of the transfer credit process, including tracking transcripts sent to and from Lakeland.
- Providing current Lakeland students with information about continuing their education at a four-year college/university.
- Providing written and web-based equivalency guides and course articulation information.
- Maintaining a calendar of regularly scheduled visits by college/university representatives to our campus.
- Hosting an annual College Transfer Fair on the Lakeland campus.
- Providing contact information for college and university representatives.
Transfer of credits from one Ohio public college/university to another has now been guaranteed with the development of the Transfer Module by the Ohio Board of Regents for students with acceptable academic records. View the Transfer Module.
You can obtain accurate information about how your courses can transfer and apply to degree programs at another institution using Transferology.