Many students start somewhere else, and then transfer to Lakeland Community College. Whether you have completed a semester or attended a number of colleges, we would like to help you complete your educational goals.
If you are transferring to Lakeland Community College, please follow the procedures below to help make the transfer process an easy one.
- Apply for Admission
- Have official transcripts from all prior institutions mailed or electronically sent to Lakeland Community College. Official paper transcripts must be in a sealed envelope directly from the transfer institution. They should be sent to:
Lakeland Community College
7700 Clocktower Drive
Kirtland, OH 44094
Official electronic transcripts must be received directly from the transfer institution using a secure transcript exchange company or certified PDF document.
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Use Transferology to see how your courses may transfer to Lakeland.
- Refer to College Catalog to learn about programs/certificates and to get some ideas about major requirements at Lakeland.
- Meet with a counselor to evaluate college transcripts. To schedule an appointment, contact the Counseling and Advising Center. Walk-in counseling is available on a limited basis.
- Register for classes.
- Pay your Tuition and Fees. Tuition must be paid prior to the start of classes.