Reference librarians are available in person, by phone and online to assist with research, off-campus access, instructions on using the OhioLINK databases, and finding quality information on the web.
Contact a reference librarian at 440.525.7425.
The circulation desk is located directly across from the main entrance of the library. Circulation staff check out and check in materials as well as maintain the general organization and distribution of a variety of library holdings.
Contact circulation staff at 440.525-7424.
- Checking out and checking in materials
- Lakeland Student ID cards made (it's your library card)
- General information/referrals
- Renewal of materials
- Pick up location for requested materials (OhioLINK, SearchOhio, interlibrary loan, etc.)
- Items may be delivered to Lakeland East or the Holden University Center.
- Items may be returned at the drop boxes inside the entrance to A Building, entrance to T Building, at the intersection of T and E Buildings, or to the receptionists at Lakeland East or the Holden University Center.
- Course reserves, including textbooks, for in-library use
- Issue Community Borrower cards
- Lost and Found (items sent to Police Dept. daily)
- Display Space: The library's display case can be scheduled by faculty and staff who wish to feature a theme, upcoming event or student activity. Please contact the library for information about scheduling a display.
- Add money to your print fund account (see printing costs below)
- Black & white printing / copying $.05 per page
- Color printing $.25 per page
- DVD & VHS players
- Fax (send only)
- Laptops, iPads, tablets, & e-readers
- Magnifying machines to enlarge print for the visually impaired
- Media:scapes & large screen TV for group work
- Digital point-and-shoot cameras & video cameras
- Portable chargers & charging stations
- USB card reader
Lakeland Library partners with the Writing Center to provide writing help to students during select hours the library is open. Walk-In tutoring is available for Fall 2015 for the following days and times:
- Monday: 11am - 5pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 11am - 4pm
- Thursday: 9am - 2pm