Updated & Approved:
An annual report to the community shall be prepared by the Marketing Division under the general direction of the President of the college. The report shall provide a detailed profile of enrollment, financial resources, expenditures, and significant accomplishments for the year. The report will be completed before the beginning of each calendar year.
- Financial data will be provided by Business Services:
- The two main categories to be covered are income and expenditures.
- Enrollment data will be provided by Research and Planning:
- The main categories covered will be the full-time student equivalent in enrollment and the geographic distribution of the students enrolled in the college.
- The President will provide a letter to the community and a list of significant highlights.
- Dissemination of the report shall be the responsibility of the Director of Marketing.