This training is for those who want a more customized instructional environment. These two-hour block trainings are designed to meet your needs depending on where you are in your QuickBooks® proficiency. Starting with the basic set-up and navigation of the software to more advanced tools and reports, we will help you utilize this powerful software effectively to maximize your output.
The Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor can train you directly on your QuickBooks® software using your data, or we can provide our laptops with QuickBooks® software using sample companies for the training. You can also choose to have the training at your place of business or at our location.
The two hour instructional blocks are priced at $250/block for one attendee. Add $50 per additional attendee up to three attendees. Groups over three require separate requirements and pricing.
The following are some popular topics taught in QuickBooks® training:
- Setting up your business: navigation tools and preferences
- Accounts payable: vendors, p/os, inventories, paying bills
- Accounts receivable: customers, estimates, invoices, credits
- Banking: bank accounts, deposits, bank reconciliation, credit cards
- Journal entries: adjustments, chart of accounts, items, budgets, reminders, administrative tasks, year-end procedures
- Employees: time tracking, projects/billing rates, payroll
- Reporting and other communications
To register for your private training session, contact Cathy Walsh at 440.525.7707 or email@example.com.